Riviera Maya Cenotes Tour Express
Frequency: Daily: Spanish - English
Our Riviera Maya cenotes tour express brings you to two incredible and unique cenotes for an extraordinary experience in nature. Cenotes are natural sinkholes formed in the porous limestone, creating incredible pools of crystalline waters. The youngest cenotes are closed caverns with stalactites and stalagmites formed over thousands of years and the older cenotes are open to the sky having collapsed over time.
You’ll enjoy the experience of swimming in two cenotes in Cenotes Park, both with unique characteristics. Enter the magical cave of the closed Cenote Hilarios with striking crystal formations of stalactites and stalagmites. Cenote La Gloria is an open cenote, letting you soak in the vibes of the jungle surroundings. This is an express tour from the Riviera Maya, we’ll have you back at your resort in time for happy hour!
Reserve your Riviera Maya Cenotes Tour Express now!
SCHEDULE FROM RIVIERA MAYA*:
- 6:45 am to 7:45 am. Transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- 8:30 am to 9:00 am Arrive at Cenotes Park
- 9:20 am. Swim in cenote (cave or open)
- 10:30 am Swim in cenote (cave or open)
- 12:45 pm Board transportation for return to hotels
- 1:45 pm. Return to hotels
- Round-trip transportation
- Admission to Cenotes Park (Cenote La Gloria and Cenote Hilarios)
- Life jackets in the cenote
- Light snack (fruit)
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Extra change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Cash for tips/souvenirs
$ 89.00 USD | Adults
$ 79.00 USD | Children*
* Children 5-9 years are considered.
Free Infants 0-4 years.