Tulum Cenote Akumal tour
Frequency: Daily: Spanish - English | Tuesday and Thursday: French - German
Our Tulum Cenote Akumal tour is a fabulous way to discover the magic of the Riviera Maya and its history, culture and nature. Travel back in time, delve into the jungle and immerse yourself in the magical world of the sea turtle, this is a must do Riviera Maya tour!
Your day begins with a guided tour of the Tulum Mayan ruins, the walled city with extraordinary views of the Mexican Caribbean Sea, Walk where the ancient Maya once walked and learn all about their incredible history and culture. Next up is a refreshing swim in Cenote Hilarios where you’ll admire the stalactites and stalagmites created over thousands of years!
After a delicious buffet lunch, you’ll make your way to Akumal, famous for being home to sea turtles in the Riviera Maya. With an expert guide and all the necessary gear, you’ll swim with sea turtles in an unforgettable experience in nature.
Reserve your Tulum Cenote Akumal tour now!
SCHEDULE FROM RIVIERA MAYA*:
- 6:45 am to 7:45 am. Transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am Departure from excursion center
- 9:45 am. Guided tour of Tulum Mayan ruins
- 10:30 am Free time in the archaeological site
- 12:00 pm Swim in Cenote Hilarios
- 1:15 pm Buffet lunch in Cenote Park restaurant
- 2:00 pm. Depart Cenotes Park for Akumal
- 2:20 pm Arrival Akumal to swim with turtles
- 3:50 pm Departure for hotels
- 5:00 pm Arrival in hotels
- Round-trip transportation
- Entry to Tulum Mayan ruins
- Certified guide
- Admission to Cenotes Park (Cenote Hilarios)
- Life jackets in the cenote
- Buffet lunch with one flavored water drink
- Access to CEA Akumal
- Swim with turtles (includes gear and guide)
- Marine tax of $10 USD cash per person to be paid upon check in
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Extra change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Cash for tips/souvenirs
$ 129.00 USD | Adults
$ 119.00 USD | Children*
* Children 5-9 years are considered.
Free Infants 0-4 years.