Tulum Reef Cenote Tour
Frequency: Daily: Spanish - English
Our Tulum Reef Cenote Tour is a great way to see the best attractions of the Riviera Maya! Ancient history, rich culture and the natural wonders of the sea and jungle. A day full of adventure and wonder! Your certified guide will lead you on this journey and regale you with fascinating tales and ensure you have a safe and pleasant adventure.
You’ll explore the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum, a stunning walled city on the coast overlooking the sea. You’ll then board a boat for a trip to the reef to snorkel with the abundant marine life, including sea turtles! Cenote Hilarios in Cenotes Park is our next stop, a totally unique hidden world in the jungle! Refresh and swim in these crystal clear waters for the ultimate Yucatan Peninsula experience.
Reserve your Tulum Reef Cenote Tour today!
SCHEDULE FROM RIVIERA MAYA*:
- 6:45 am to 7:45 am. Transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- 9:00 am to 09:30 am. Departure from excursion center
- 9:45 am. Guided tour of the Tulum Mayan ruins
- 10:30 am Free time in the archaeological site
- 11:20 am Depart Tulum
- 11:40 am Board snorkel boat
- 11:50 am Snorkel with turtles
- 1:00 pm Depart for Cenotes Park
- 1:20 pm.Arrive Cenote Park
- 1:30 pm Swim in Cenote Hilarios
- 2:30 Lunch in Cenotes Park restaurant
- 3:30 pm Board transportation for return to hotels
- 4:00 pm. Return to hotels
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance to Tulum Mayan ruins
- Certified guide
- Snorkel with turtles on the Tulum reef (equipment and guide included)
- Admission to Cenotes Park. Cenote Hilarios
- Life jackets in the cenote
- Buffet style lunch with one flavored water included
- $10 USD marine tax to be paid in cash at check in
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Extra change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Cash for tips/souvenirs
$ 119.00 USD | Adults
$ 109.00 USD | Children*
* Children 5-9 years are considered.
Free Infants 0-4 years.
Due to government regulations, the use of video cameras in the archaeological site is subject to an extra fee to be paid in cash at the entrance. The use of drones is prohibited.