Cenote Akumal express tour
Frequency: Daily: Spanish - English
Our Cenote Akumal Express Tour is a.fabulous way to snorkel in two unique Riviera Maya locations! Your first stop is at Cenotes Park where you’ll immerse yourself in the refreshing crystalline waters of Cenote Hilarios. This cenote within a cavern is full of stalactites and stalagmites created over thousands of years through the magic of nature creating an extraordinary scene of beauty!
Next up is a visit to Akumal, the Riviera Maya coastal town best known for the sea turtles that visit and call the bay home.Snorkel alongside these extraordinary creatures for an experience you will never forget. With an expert guide and all the gear you need, you’ll explore the underwater world and meet tropical marine life!
Book your Cenote Akumal Express tour today!
SCHEDULE FROM RIVIERA MAYA*:
- 6:45 am to 7:45 am. Transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am Arrival Cenotes Park
- 9:45 am. Swim in Cenote Hilarios
- 11:00 am Board transportation to Akumal
- 11:20 am Arrive Akumal and swim with sea turtles
- 12:45 pm Departure for hotels
- 1:45 pm Arrival in hotels
- Round-trip transportation
- Entry to Cenote Hilarios
- Lifejackets in the cenote
- Light snack (fruit)
- Access to CEA Akumal
- Swim with turtles (includes gear and guide)
- Marine tax of $10 USD cash per person to be paid upon check in
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Extra change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Cash for tips/souvenirs
$ 99.00 USD | Adults
$ 89.00 USD | Children*
* Children 5-9 years are considered.
Free Infants 0-4 years.