Tulum Cenote Tour
Frequency: Daily: Spanish - English | Tuesday and Thursday: French - German
Our Tulum Cenote Tour is the perfect blend of history, nature and culture. We’ll bring you to the Mayan ruins of Tulum for a fascinating tour with a certified guide. This ancient walled city sits atop a cliff overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea, the views are spectacular! Your expert guide will let you in on all the secrets of the Maya who once made this a thriving port city and you’ll have time to explore on your own.
Next up is a visit to Cenote La Gloria in Cenotes Park, an unbelievable natural wonder! The Riviera Maya version of “ye olde swimming hole”, it’s a beautiful place to refresh and soak in the jungle vibes. The crystalline waters were sacred to the ancient Maya, a cleansing experience for body, mind and soul.
Book your Tulum Cenote Tour today!
SCHEDULE FROM RIVIERA MAYA*:
- 6:45 am to 7:45 am. Transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- 9:00 am to 09:30 am. Departure from excursion center
- 9:45 am. Guided tour of the Tulum Mayan ruins
- 10:30 am Free time in the archaeological site
- 12:30 pm. Swim in Cenote “La Gloria”
- 2:00 pm. Return to hotels
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance to Tulum Mayan ruins
- Certified guide
- Admission to Cenotes Park
- Life jackets in the cenote
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Extra change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Cash for tips/souvenirs
$ 79.00 USD | Adults
$ 49.00 USD | Children*
* Children 5-9 years are considered.
Free Infants 0-4 years
Due to government regulations, the use of video cameras in the archaeological site is subject to an extra fee to be paid in cash at the entrance. The use of drones is prohibited.