Tulum Akumal Express tour
Frequency: Daily: Spanish - English | Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday: French - German
Our Tulum Akumal Express Tour is a half-day Riviera Maya excursion bringing you an adventure in nature and history. Visit two Riviera Maya attractions in one day! Your first stop is a trip back in time to visit the beautiful Mayan ruins of Tulum with an expert guide. This ancient city offers some of the most beautiful views and photo ops in the Riviera Maya!
After a taste of history, it’s time to get up close and personal with nature with a visit to Akumal to swim with sea turtles! Snorkel alongside these magnificent creatures and explore the underwater world of Akumal Bay with all the equipment you need and a guide by your side.
Book your Tulum Akumal Express tour today!
SCHEDULE FROM RIVIERA MAYA*:
- 6:45 am to 7:45 am. Transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am Departure from excursion center
- 9:45 am. Guided tour of Tulum Mayan ruins
- 10:30 am Free time in the archaeological site
- 11:10 am Arrival Akumal to swim with turtles
- 12:30 pm Departure for hotels
- 1:30 pm Arrival in hotels
- Round-trip transportation
- Entry to Tulum Mayan ruins
- Certified guide
- Access to CEA Akumal
- Swim with turtles (includes gear and guide)
- Marine tax of $10 USD cash per person to be paid upon check in
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Extra change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Cash for tips/souvenirs
$ 99.00 USD | Adults
$ 89.00 USD | Children*
* Children 5-9 years are considered.
Free Infants 0-4 years.